Ask me a free question
Our “Online Clinic” program gives you the opportunity to have a consultation and treatment by Dr. Ashraf sabry from your house in any country you are using the internet to deliver messages and investigation files and treatment options easily.
How do you join our Online Clinic program?
- You contact our website asking to join our program by clicking here
- After that you finalize your payment to us thought the bank account we will send you.
- We will send you questions to answer and we will ask for all the investigations that you did before to be send to us electronically over the internet.
- We will guide to do other investigations like lab tests or scans and send us the results so that we can complete our diagnosis.
Who follows up on my case?
The consultant Dr. Ashraf Sabry by himself.
Read and watch all Dr. Ashraf Sabry appearances in the press and TV
- Dr Ashraf Sabry talking about recurrent pregnancy loss
- Prenatal nutrition
- Recurrent Abortion 2
- Infertility clinic 1
- Infertility clinic 2
- Infertility clinic 3
- Infertility clinic 4
- Infertility clinic 5
- Infertility clinic 6
- Banat wee setat
- Tubes and fertility
- Infertility clinic 7
- What is laparoscopy
- Infertility clinic 8
- Infertility clinic 9
- Infertility clinic 10
- Infertility clinic 11
- Infertility clinic 12
- Infertility clinic 13
- Uterus and ovary and fertility
- Infertility clinic 14
- Infertility clinic 15
- Dr Ashraf Sabry Promo
- What is ovulation induction
- What is a hysteroscope
- What is recurrent abortion?
- What is male infertility?
- What is ICSI
- Infertility HAWAA Program
- How to treat infertility
- Correct fertility checkup 1
- Correct fertility checkup 2
- Correct fertility checkup 3
- Correct fertility checkup 4
- How to check for fertility problems
- What is IVF 2
- What are laparoscopes and hysteroscopes 1
- What are laparoscopes and hysteroscopes 2
- Delayed fertility sehety
- Dream TV Sexual health
- What is endometriosis?
- Why IVF fails
- AlBoshra IVF Center
- What are laparoscopes and hysteroscopes
- What is IVF?
- Know your ovulation days
- Diagnosing low ovarian reserve
- Hysteroscopy benefits
- IVF Steps
- Low ovarian reserve patients
- What is IUI
- When to do IVF
- What is hysteroscopes
- What is ovarian reserve
- What is IVF ICSI
- Gender selection – Dr.Ashraf Sabry International Press AFP
- Deutche Welle – Choosing the sex of the baby arabic
- Dr.Ashraf Sabry International doctor Choosing the gender of the baby Associated french press
We help you build your family by treating your fertility problems using latest medical recommendation and state of the art instruments to get fast and accurate results with highest success rates. We extend our services by providing care for your pregnancy and for you at all time. Our clinic provides all types of infertility services and obstetrics and gynecology services.
With Dr. Ashraf Sabry we build your family and care for you by treating infertility, prenatal followup and care for your body all time. We use latest worldwide medical guidelines and equipment.
Why do patients choose us?
We are unique because we adopt and regularly update worldwide medical protocols made by top universities and medical authorities in all our diagnosis and treatment plans to ensure the best results in a fast , accurate and latest ways.
We attained different types of certificates and training from different universities all over the world that allows us to provide with excellence services in the science of obstetrics and gynecology and its sub specialties which range from treating fertility problems, taking care of you during pregnancy, fetal anomaly scanning, safe deliveries and caring for you and your body at all time.
All that in addition to the experience that the years of work and thousands of our patients made us pioneers at our work.
We invest in learning new stuff by attending seminars and joining medical journals and having new certificates in whatever is new.
Who we are?
Our clinic is run by Dr. Ashraf Sabry, Obstetrics & Gynecology & fertility consultant who is certified and trained in both Egypt and United Kingdom universities and hospitals.
Dr. Ashraf has a vast and long experience in the fields of fertility, IVF, fetal medicine , reproductive surgeries, endoscopies , obstetrics and gynecology medicine.
Dr. Ashraf is a member of reputable societies all over the world like American society of reproductive medicine , European society of human reproduction and embryology , British fertility society.
Dr. Ashraf is trained in several communication skills that allow him to conduct counseling sessions with his patients in a friendly way which melts the patient – doctor barriers and builds a long lasting confident relation.
Dr. Ashraf believes in continuous learning as medicine is daily updated so he keeps in contact with major universities and societies and journals on daily basis.
Dr. Ashraf believes in using the great power of communication using through the net by providing several websites that offer information and awareness to his patients and to the community in the fields of obstetrics and gynecology.
Due to the special nature of the fragile women body, from fluctuating hormones to the burdens of delivery and child bearing, special attention has been given to the most common concerns during the reproductive age and post menopausal age…. Namely infections, cancers, abnormal bleeding, prolapse, pelvic pain, and menopause . Here we will give a brief about each of the above in a way which explains the diseases, its risk factors, commonest symptoms, how it is diagnosed and treated and what can we do to prevent it.
Female Genital Infection
Female Genital Tumors
Other Gynecology Problems
Medical videos prepared by Dr. Ashraf Sabry in the science of fertility, obstetrics and gynecology.
- Sperm under microscope video
- Myomectomy video
- Varicocelectomy video
- Testicular biobsy video
- Hysteroscope video
- Laparoscopic entry video
- Laparoscope video
- Dr Ashraf Sabry performing IVF
- Embryology lab
- Semen preparation
- Sperm and embryo vitrification
- Episiotomy video
- Loop removal by laparoscopy
- Twins delivered by cesarean section video
- Cesarean section video
- Episiotomy anethesia video
- Epidural video
- Normal vaginal delivery video
- Pap smear video
- Colposcopy video
- Pregnancy 3D ultrasound