Dr. Ashraf Sabry provides services to improve your sexual health and make your life together as enjoyable as it can be. Services include:-
- Psychological issues affecting sexual life like fear or previous rape incidents through aliasing with Professor Dr. Dalia Danish Neuro pyschology clinic
- Libido problems
- Sexual education
Dr.Ashraf Sabry performs a wide range of labioplasty and vaginoplasty surgeries that aims to enhance sexual life and satisfaction. This includes
The labia minora are the thin folds of skin inside the labia majora which surrounds the vagina. Sometimes they are wide and big in size which might cause problems during having sex or during wearing undergarments. Surgery can be performed to restore the size to the normal acceptable size.
Clitoral Hood Reduction
The clitoris is covered by a hood of skin that sometimes can be large to cover it. Correction surgeries can be performed to reduce the size of the hood and expose the clitoris more for more sexual satisfaction.
Vaginal rejuvenation & tightening
Sometimes the vagina undergoes widening after normal deliveries; this reduces the sexual sensation for both partners. Cosmetic surgeries are made to return the vagina to its original tight size to increase sexual satisfaction.
G-spot is a spot that has been discovered in the anterior wall of the vagina which when stimulated increase the sexual feelings of the woman. We perform amplification surgeries to increase the size of the g-spot to increase the sexual feeling for the woman.
Dr. Ashraf Sabry uses latest medical standards to help you lead a healthy fit life.
Our services include
- Annual well women checkup including general health checkup , pap smear and dealing with its abnormality , pelvic exam , breast exam.
- Dealing with gynecological problems like bleeding , infection, menstrual disturbances, pelvic pain , stress incontinence and hormonal disturbance.
- Performing all major gynecological operations needed like hysterectomy, myomectomy, stress incontinence and Prolapse of the genital organs.
- Handling menopause symptoms.
- Checkup and screening for women over 40 years.
- Cervical cancer vaccine.