- A baby sleeping crib with a blanket
- Baby walking stroller
- Easy to wear going out outfit (better with buttons from top to bottom or two pieces)
- Cotton hats for the summer sun or winter cold
- Gloves to protect the face from involuntary hand movements
- Soft socks and shoes. Try to choose a material that does not cause allergy to the baby
- Under wear, Food covers
- Diaper changing: foldable plastic pad for changing outside the house, baby diapers, cream to put on before wearing the new diaper, wipes
- Pacifiers which comply with orthodontic standards to protect the jaw,
- milk bottles of large size.
- A nipple which comply with orthodontic standards and has the right flow (slow, medium and fast).
- Sterilizing choice of a boiling pot, antimicrobial solutions or microwave/steam sterilizer. , A Water heater and brushes to clean the bottles,
- baby shampoo, baby lotion, baby sponge, baby tub, soft towels, water temperature thermometer, Special soap for washing the baby’s cloth, Nose suction , and soft hair comb and brush.